Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

FIAT Forever! Your homepage for everything FIAT, FIAT 500, and Abarth.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Angry 500c Top Fraying?

Just the tiniest bit on either side of the rear spoiler. Right where a couple of stitches are stitched across the seam. Only had it 2 weeks. Seems early for me to see anything. Any 500c owners seeing any of this? Should I worry?

I'm stopping by a repair shop to have them assess it. The dealer here is incompetent. But if it needs work, I'll need some backup to prove it. The dealer, Stateline Fiat in Fort Mill South Carolina, probably did it by taking it through their car wash, which they do with all of their cabrios. Idiots. Doesn't Fiat bother to tell the dealers anything??!!!

Maybe I'll trust a good shop to put a little anti-fray on it. Hate that I have to deal with this already. Hope it's not a sign of things to come.

FIAT Forever!
    Thanks

That should be covered by warranty. If the local dealer is not taking responsibility try the next closest one if possible.