Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

FIAT Forever! Your homepage for everything FIAT, FIAT 500, and Abarth.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FIAT Forever!
    Thanks

FIAT 1.4L MultiAir Review

Thanks
    This is build in Dundee, Michigan? Only one state away from me. This is truly one of the most fascinating engines I have ever seen. What power it must have at 101 HP! I'm also amazed that it gets 30+MPG. This refutes the idea that sports cars cannot be practical.

FIAT Forever!
    Thanks

Practical and fun, I agree, it is a great car

Thanks

its, a great motor. saying it can get 30+ mpg and 30 miles a gallon in the city is great, so it makes it easy on the wallet no matter where you drive it.

Thanks

oh yeah and it sound great too

Thanks
    Yes, very impressive engine. It has all the power you would need. I'm not ready to purchase a new Fiat yet but if I were I might consider one with an engine like this. I really want to get more serious about racing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RacingRenee View Post
    Yes, very impressive engine. It has all the power you would need. I'm not ready to purchase a new Fiat yet but if I were I might consider one with an engine like this. I really want to get more serious about racing.
    Did you hear, that Toyota said that will get better mpg from a avalon than this 1.4 multair from a fiat 500. If its true fiat will have to up the mpg

Thanks

so what do you guys think is this engine the best on the US market for its size? lots of people say that its sound good on MPG, but the power sounds weak 101hp only? so what do you guys think? I am hoping that they tweat it maybe 110HP would be good. I think the 0-60 should be 8.0.

FIAT Forever!
    Thanks

I think there is a fine balance between drivability, reliability, and things such as mpg. I think the multiair strikes that nice balance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I think there is a fine balance between drivability, reliability, and things such as mpg. I think the multiair strikes that nice balance.
    I think they should up the power a little bit, a and mpg a tad. 34/45 even for the auto